PDA

View Full Version : Power of leverage

Mc Gran
2017-08-16, 06:35 PM
Through leverage we can exceed our initial capital. That’s why we are mostly desirous of high leverage. We mainly go for a high leverage broker. In the retail market place there are thousands of brokers available are providing high leverage but having low regulation. That’s why I have selected a regulated forex trading broker from which I have the high leverage like 1:400 with high regulation. Their high technology, low spread and overall a high leverage is very much helpful to scalping.

Ranatunga
2017-08-16, 10:36 PM
Leverage helps a trader to multiply their capital and have a bigger lots to trade with in the market. I usually do not take much leverage as I am a conservative trader but there are some traders mainly scalpers who likes to trade with bigger leverage. I trade with Forex4you broker where they provide 1:500 leverage for any trader and a trader can make good money for their vast leverage they provide. I am blessed to be able to trade with such a broker. Very happy with their services as well.

Morris Langosh
2017-09-29, 09:59 PM
Leverage incorporates getting a particular measure of the money anticipated that would put into something. On account of forex, that money is regularly obtained from a broker. Forex trading offers high leverage as in for a hidden edge need, a trader can create - and control - a huge measure of money. I utilize 300:1 leverage for my trading however my broker FXPM gives up to 500:1 leverage. The broker likewise has propelled advance Education resources.

John Brown
2017-09-30, 12:34 AM
In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Antonio Brennan
2017-09-30, 10:23 AM
Leverage is very important for traders with less money but as an investor I am always looking forward for using negative leverage in trading. Leverage can used to take bigger lot traders or bigger amount based trades for the traders who cannot afford it. Without leverage a person can only trade 0.01 with $1000 and if he loses a bit he cannot take more trades in the process. Currently there are hundreds of brokers who provides good amount of leverage to their clients which makes the traders open bigger lots and have more profit or loss.
I am currently trading with FreshForex broker where they provide me with good leverage with good trading support which makes a deadly combination for trading well in the market. I am really blessed to get into the market with such a great broker to trade with.

John Brown
2017-11-22, 11:10 PM
I have seen Many experts suggest not to trade with high leverage, but In order to me, if traders have confidence with their trading strategy and high amount of money in deposit account, surely they can choose high leverage ratio because it will give them no problem. But if have small balance deposit only while trading system is not too good , small leverage ratio could help traders minimize the ratio.

Michael Samuel
2019-08-09, 06:26 PM
Our initial capital we can exceed by the power of leverage. In Forex market it has seen that mostly traders prefer the higher leverage to earn huge money rapidly. But I prefer the higher leverage only with the reliable broker. My broker FXdirects is much reliable by their overall service systems. They offer flexible leverage 1:100 which always support me to make good money rapidly and I am satisfy with my broker.

Michael Jackson
2019-08-09, 11:37 PM
Leverage is one of the most powerful things but at the same time, it is also amongst the challenging thing to handle for beginner. I am able to handle it well thanks to FreshForex and their lovely educational guidance, it’s very useful and helps you with doing things. But of course, one has to be dedicated to take benefit from.