PDA

View Full Version : Favorite pairs

Thomas Fleming
2020-04-20, 03:21 PM
I personally like both EURUSD and GBPUSD. Actually I only trade these two pairs. I do not like to trade many pairs. But between EURUSD and GBPUSD I like GBPUSD the more. It is a wise idea to select one or two pairs for trading. It gives you space to learn all the trading patterns of that single pair. I am trading with XeroMarkets broker that has 200+ trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.

Ranatunga
2020-04-20, 11:10 PM
Forex trading is highly profitable currency exchange market but it is also very risky business at the world. There are lots of risks with the chance of making profit. Most of the time that’s why traders are not willing to trade with high leverage. But with Forex4you credible broker I am trading very profitably by using their higher trading leverage 1:1000. They give me also risk management tools to control the risk.

Michael Jackson
2020-08-07, 11:51 PM
I mostly trade Xau/Usd on FreshForex broker as they cut really low spread and this pair easily turnback so what price you open any position then it will return even gold is always stable to don't have any panic for huge losses.

Sharon Smith
2023-03-24, 10:45 AM
I prefer trading is EURUSD and XAUUSD. No matter if you have small capital at hand because small capital is enough to start forex trading. But, to start nicely, try to select a regulated trading broker. Eurotrader will allow you with a 111% deposit bonus that will expand your trading capital.