PDA

View Full Version : GBP/JPY analysis

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-08-19, 02:09 PM
The d1 chart of GBP/JPY shows that market will rise up and will touch at the point of Alligator. The trend line analysis also express the view so buyers should be alert here and take an entry at 140.54 with the target at 144.04 and it is a big signal.

https://charts.mql5.com/15/929/gbpjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Martin George
2017-09-05, 09:52 AM
I am a new trader with less understanding about the market. All I needed is the proper support and guidance to start and be in this trading market and earn a handsome living. At last I have found Circle Markets broker and now with their help, guidance and educational materials I can now earn a handsome amount of money every month and earn my living as well. They offers multiple opportunities.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-01, 09:02 AM
BPRIMES was my selection and I am proud of it. It was not a complicated choice since I was seeking for a broker that not only helps me with funding but as well as the education and experience and they were truly amazing with their overall services and facilities. They have the advanced Meta Trader 4 trading platform which is designed for trading both derivatives and equities through a single trading account.

Ranatunga
2020-03-16, 08:37 PM
To achieve trading success a trader should develop his trading skills and capability. Because Forex market is really very challenging and competitive business platform. To take the challenge we the traders also need a reliable broker such as Forex4you. From the earlier of my trading career I have been trading with them. Their expert trading analyses always help me to discover my mistakes and by following their instructions I have developed my trading skills.

Rumi pishua
2023-04-27, 08:47 PM
There are many brokers around us who offer narrow trading spread but sadly to say that most of them are not regulated. But Eurotrader being a regulated broker offers narrow trading spread to traders.