PDA

View Full Version : EUR/NZD analysis

Davis Joseph
2017-08-21, 08:44 AM
In the EURNZD chart sellers should be active in the case of trading. They should take an entry right now at 1.6058 and to them the upcoming target will be at 1.5554. According to the Moving Average and trend line analysis the signal is assumed.

https://charts.mql5.com/15/938/eurnzd-d1-instaforex-group.png

Bret Wills
2017-09-04, 06:45 PM
If you are with right broker which is supportive for your trading why should you go for another one? I don’t think even about changing my broker. Because from first I am trading with AGEA broker where I got every possible support to be a better trader. They provides forex account services and an internet based currency trade execution facility to retail and institutions clients via their supported electronic trading platforms.

Ranatunga
2018-01-26, 08:53 PM
There are many fake broker company’s who always try take the whole money of the traders by instructing them wrong path. So, to trade securely one should select a trusted broker. Luckily, I got Forex4you the most trusted broker in the trade industry and they provide me full security of my account as they followed by the Financial services commission. They all time protecting my account from different bank hackers.

Michael Samuel
2019-08-23, 03:01 PM
For all types of Forex trader’s FXdirects is the best broker in my sense because they allow different trading styles for their traders. They never restrict any kinds of trading styles and thus give – Lazar sharp trading execution, raw ECN spread from 0.0 pips, error free trading environment, no dealing desk and re-quote issue, higher security for client’s segregated accounts, expert analysis, daily trade updates, various trading accounts, various trading indicators and many others.