PDA

View Full Version : NZD/JPY analysis

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-08-25, 08:31 PM
The RSI is strongly providing the buy signal to the NZDJPY pair. According to the trend line we have caught the point where to an entry. The buy entry point will be at 79.03 and the closing point will be at 82.68.

https://charts.mql5.com/15/982/nzdjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Martin George
2017-08-31, 08:29 PM
Good broker is a big deal for ensuring a secure and healthy trading life with certainly. All I can say that I am with the perfect broker called Circle Markets and they seem best to me due to their technology and facilities. They are really topnotch broker in forex market. They ensures my fund safety so I don’t have to be tensed about my investment. I am having profitable trading with them.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-01, 09:06 AM
Forex trading education makes you understand the basic concepts and terminologies but also teaches you how to build your own trading plan that will keep your discipline and equilibrated in trading. I am extremely lucky that I have selected BPRIMES broker where I get the perfect opportunity for learning regularly. And traders who can’t afford the learning costs they can learn with free training courses with them. Also, enough trustworthy to invest money.

Ranatunga
2019-04-01, 03:25 PM
A trader should acquire good trading knowledge if want to become a successful trader. Because without acquiring good trading knowledge a trader will never ever be able to earn huge money from this business so learning is important. Forex4you is a nice trading broker who gives best and efficient educative sessions on their platform. As a trader I learn from their free demo account but they have more programs on their educational platform.

Ranatunga
2019-04-01, 03:28 PM
It is very difficult to choose the right trading broker now a day because there are more then thousands of online Forex brokers in Forex market. And from thousands of them it is really difficult to find out the best one. Forex4you is my trading broker and I am trading with them since the beginning of my trading career. They are licensed and highly regulated broker in this world market place.