PDA

View Full Version : EUR/JPY analysis

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-08-29, 11:25 AM
According to the D1 chart of EURJPY we are getting aware that market will move up and through the moving average it is clear. So buyers should be alert there and should make an entry at 130.66 and the closing point will be at 132.29.

https://charts.mql5.com/16/7/eurjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Bret Wills
2017-09-03, 06:55 PM
Broker is an important factor for a trader and I really think being with a good broker does matter. AGEA is a really good broker with whom I am doing trading for last few years. I really appreciate my broker as their main thing I liked is quick execution even in the high impact news time. They lay the foundation and provide the framework for getting started in the world of forex.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-01, 09:04 AM
If you select a regulated trading broker your forex journey will be safe and smooth. If you select a wrong broker it can ruin your whole business. I have selected BPRIMES broker which is regulated and their trading platforms and system running 24 hours a day with no failures. Now I am earning good amount of money with my broker and I have the real trading supports in all their way.

Ranatunga
2020-03-18, 02:26 PM
IN Forex trading doesn’t be hurry. Because in any sector or business slow and steady wins the race. It is important to learn first before start real trading. Practical knowledge is really very important. It gives trading experience to the traders. Forex4you I find the best supportive broker. They give expert assistance and guideline. I can always learn from my own mistakes and solve it before my next trade successfully.

Principio Mazzanti
2023-05-31, 09:33 AM
Most of our traders are not patient in trading and as a result they suffer much. They become frustrated after suffering losses. They should overcome losses with earning more and more profit. Eurotrader provides a free demo account and three live account types including micro, hero and zero.

Tuva Sundström
2024-01-11, 02:57 PM
Forex is open for all professionals whether he is student or a businessman or a job holder. The market itself is an opportunity for all professionals. FXOpulence allows traders with a whopping 1:500, leverage, narrow trading spread, and superior fast execution.