PDA

View Full Version : NZD/JPY analysis

Davis Joseph
2017-08-29, 01:56 PM
Through keeping eye on the RSI and Bollinger Bands are looking that market of NZDJPY has a big opportunity to move up. So buyers are having an opportunity to there. So them the entry point is at 79.22 and to them the target point will be at 82.70.

https://charts.mql5.com/16/9/nzdjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Martin George
2017-09-03, 10:35 AM
Forex trading is the act of simultaneously buying one currency while selling another, primarily for the purpose of speculation. I am a forex trader and doing trade with my broker Circle Markets. They are the most reputed broker in industry also, they are well known and well recognized in forex market. Their support team is very co-operative. I can trade via their smartphones, because they also provide mobile based trading platform.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-01, 09:05 AM
My broker BPRIMES is regulated. The facilities of the regulated trading broker are they have no restrictions. Without a regulated trading broker, you will be not able to work properly due to many restrictions. They have a convenient service for trading so that I can feel comfortable when trading and I can get the maximum profit. I can easily access their trading platform from anywhere I want with a smartphone, tablet, etc.

Ranatunga
2020-03-25, 10:38 PM
There are various types of trading platforms given the broker to support their clients. And I was looking for the best and suitable trading platform for my Forex trading. At Forex4you trading platform I am doing trading and using their fluent MT4 trading platform. This is best and fast accessing trading platform in whole around the world. From anywhere now I can trade very easily and fluently without facing error.

Rumi pishua
2023-04-28, 02:52 PM
You have to make sure one thing that you are satisfied with the amount you are earning. Little earning is also hard-earned sometimes. Otherwise, you won’t find satisfaction even if you earn millions of dollars. Eurotrader ensures flexible leverages depending on the account types so traders can maximize their trading profit.