PDA

View Full Version : Secret of success

Principio Mazzanti
2020-12-05, 09:54 AM
Traders need knowledge and understand of the price. It is the main secret of success. There is no shortcut to becoming successful in forex trading. So, focus on gaining knowledge first rather than searching for a 100% profitable strategy or indicator. Practice in the demo account as much as possible. Eurotrader offers an unlimited demo account with unlimited virtual money. Only practice makes a man perfect.

Sherry
2020-12-06, 10:39 PM
Money management is important in forex trading. Pro traders do not risk more than 1% to 5% of their capital in a single trade. But only a handful of traders actually follow this rule. Proper money management rules must be followed by all traders at all times in every trade. I trade in Forex4you with proper money management. This protects my capital and helps me to stay in the market for the long term.

Franco Shelby
2020-12-11, 04:09 PM
Spreads is an important tool of forex trading. It helps a trader to maximize his profit and earn a lot of money. So, trader should choose those broker who are giving low spreads. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. I choose them as my broker because they are giving me the lowest spreads which is 0.01 pips. They are also giving me high leverage up to 1:500. Their low spreads and high leverage help me to make profit easily.

Ranatunga
2020-12-12, 04:58 PM
Forex is a profitable investment market. However, many are failing to do that. Due to lack of knowledge and skill 95% trader are losing many in this market. So, new trader should gain knowledge and develop skill in demo account. Then start investing small. I also did same. Currently I am trading with Forex4you. It is been 3 years I am trading in forex trading.

John Brown
2020-12-13, 08:29 PM
The traders who are particularly newcomers should take demo trading for acquiring proper basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way, but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result they fall a trouble in live trading when trading practically.

John Brown
2020-12-21, 06:09 PM
I do not know why the people ignore trading deposits. The traders who are not able to invest grand capital have to choose the broker which for all time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of deposits including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

Rajesh K
2021-06-27, 02:58 PM
To be a successful trader, it is important to comprehend the estimation of misfortunes, as without that we are not going to be make benefits either. Regardless of what happens we ought to dependably hope to gain from a trader, as it is not just the cash that is sure in a trade, yet additionally to have the capacity to learn and get a decent lesson is another crucial part. In this manner I want to trade just with Eurotrader, as they give me their master analysis and up to date news. It also provides ulta low spreads as low as 0 pip.

Claude Hawkins
2021-06-28, 11:30 AM
leverage is one of the most important tools in forex market. It increases the investment ability. Traders generally choose those brokers which give more leverage than others. So it is a very important to choose a broker which has dynamic and high leverage. I choose TP Global FX because of their high leverage which is 1:500. They don't change their ratio. It helps me to make more profit.

Sharon Smith
2023-04-28, 07:55 PM
You have to work on strategy management for being successful. Radom picking up of strategies won’t benefit you ultimately and so you have to prove them by applying on demo account. Traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals. Eurotrader is a regulated trading broker, allowing traders to apply all types of trading strategies on their platform.