PDA

View Full Version : Demo trading is basically to know

Principio Mazzanti
2020-12-06, 10:12 PM
Traders need to develop their skills first. A demo account is the best way to do that. You can get a demo account for free in Eurotrader and can start trading by using virtual money with real price action. It is a safe and easy way to know about trading. I recommend a new trader to demo account first before hitting live trading. Otherwise, you will lose money unnecessarily.

Ranatunga
2020-12-06, 10:34 PM
Traders must have a journal that specifically records all trade, including the strategy used and the reason for execution. The journal must contain the entry date and time, price, stop loss, and profit level. Trade Results are also important. So, snapshots of charts when entering and exiting the trade. I trade with Forex4you. I also add my journal to the reason for taking the trade and feelings after witnessing it.

Rumi pishua
2023-03-25, 12:46 PM
Demo trading is quintessential for every single trader. It helps unwind trading knowledge. A demo accounts is funded with fake money. Eurotrader offers a free demo account and three types of live trading accounts to traders.

Rajesh K
2023-09-25, 08:51 PM
Learn Forex market thoroughly. We traders should remain careful about trading.The facilities of FXOpulence broker are risk management-friendly. The broker provides traders with flexible margin, narrow trading spread facilities.