PDA

View Full Version : Important tips in risk management

Principio Mazzanti
2020-12-07, 04:02 PM
Forex is a risky market. The trader should follow a proper risk management strategy in order to survive in this dangerous market. Always trade with SL or stop loss. Stop-loss helps you reduce your loss in trading and saves you from any uncertainty. It is better to trade safe in the market. My broker Eurotrader also perfectly Execute my all SL order with less slippage.

Claude Hawkins
2020-12-11, 04:05 PM
Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker TP Global FX is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

Sherry
2020-12-12, 05:02 PM
There are lot of broker in forex market. Trader should always choose a regulated to avoid scam. Scam broker steal trader’s money. Trader should select broker which is regulated by top regulated like FCA, FMA, SECC, CYSEC etc. Currently I am trading with Forex4you. they are regulated and licensed in the forex market. They provide top trading environment and condition.

Rajesh K
2020-12-19, 03:11 PM
Loss is inescapable in forex trading. Being a forex trader losing trade and money is especially average for me. Any person who trade in forex for long can not keep the truth from guaranteeing losing cash here consistently. Winning and losing are a fundamental part in forex trading. The reality of the situation is you cant reliably win here. Nevertheless, you can control your losing aggregate. I took in money Management from Eurotrader educational materials. They have excellent resources. By following proper risk management rules you can remain adequately long in this market and be compelling.

Ranatunga
2020-12-20, 12:45 AM
When any new trader wants to invest in forex, he will have probably little practical knowledge about the trading process and the market. It is very much needed for the new comer to operate a demo account before he invest into the market. By using demo account he can get practical knowledge about trade and market. When I was thinking to invest in forex, at first i created a demo account in Forex4you, where i could learn all the basics of the trading policy. It helped me a lot.

Rumi pishua
2023-06-12, 08:18 PM
Forex is an uncertain and volatile market where nothing can be accurately predicted. So, using stop loss can shield traders from sudden losses. Eurotrader puts no restrictions on using stop loss and take profit.

Tuva Sundström
2024-01-24, 10:55 AM
Sharp trading strategy is required to reap gain through scalping because we know that in scalping not many pips are taken. FXOpulence allows traders with superior technology, high security of funding, narrow trading spread and reliable Mt5 trading platform.