PDA

View Full Version : Forex trading with leverage

Sharon Smith
2021-02-02, 09:53 PM
In the forex market, capital isn’t a big issue because brokers offer leverage which is a loan facility. So, traders can trade with big amount even they don’t have that kind of money. However, traders often lose whole capital with a couple of trades due to using high leverage. My broker Eurotrader also offers high leverage. But I only use a small portion of that leverage to reduce my risk.

Franco Shelby
2021-02-04, 11:39 PM
You can make a lot money from Forex market. But you have to follow some basic rules. If you want to make money in a quick time, Forex market will not for you. In forex market, the main thing that a trader need to have is patience. The more you wait, the more it is possible to make money. Quick trade can put you in loss. This is a long term investment. I am trading with Tpglobalfx from last 2 years. with the help of them I learned that there is no scope to be quick. patience is the main key factor to make profit from the forex market.

Ranatunga
2021-02-07, 02:47 PM
Forex is one of the most difficult investment markets for the newbie. They often lose money in the market and blame the market. So, traders should always keep an eye on economic events, master trading psychology, executing the perfect trading strategy, design the strategy with positive expectations. It is important to master those elements to be successful in Forex trading, i. My broker Forex4you education sector helps me learn forex trading well.