PDA

View Full Version : NZD/JPY analysis

Cleddy Gwetang
2017-10-21, 02:00 PM
According to the RSI and Bollinger bands we are getting aware that market has a strong possibility to go up to fill up it’s range indeed. So buyers should be alert here with a view to taking entry at 79.10 and the target point will be at 80.73.

https://charts.mql5.com/16/494/nzdjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Martin George
2017-10-23, 10:31 AM
A currency pair is the quotation and pricing structure of the currencies traded in the forex market; the value of a currency is a rate and is determined by its comparison to another currency. Circle Markets is best for trading currencies. Major pairs are EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD. They are giving me the opportunity to trade with major currency pairs. They are the best broker I have found and ever trade with.

Michael Samuel
2019-04-28, 08:16 PM
An only regulated trading broker can do scalping. Because regulated trading broker never gets any restrictions from the market. I am also a scalper. For my scalping I always prefer BPRIMES. Scalping is the easiest strategy in forex trading. Doing scalping in forex is real-time trading that’s why if you get to lose it won’t affect in your trading. But you can earn a good amount of profit and also unlimited pips daily by scalping. But not all broker can do scalping.