Thread: Why did I just find out about this airdrop now? The event is amazing!!!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Newic (10) Why did I just find out about this airdrop now? The event is amazing!!!

Recently, I've been wanting to participate in airdrops or free mining, and I happened to come across an event in the community.

It says that if you trade, you'll receive a new coin called N3 coin as much as the trading fees. I'm not exactly sure what N3 coin is, but I figured it's better to receive something rather than nothing, so I decided to give it a try.
    It's on a DEX trading platform called INNODEX, and I was a bit worried because there isn't much trading volume yet. However, considering it's a recently opened platform, I can understand the low volume. I also find it trustworthy since there don't seem to be any trading bots.

Anyway, after trading, I realized that N3 coin seems quite interesting. It's said to be listed in December, and I'm looking forward to its potential. Holding onto it might also bring in 20% of operating profit from partner projects. Having coins seems to attract more money!

The event lasts until November 18th, so if you're interested, you can join by signing up on the INNODEX exchange and start trading.
    I'm personally satisfied with the event, and I hope others can enjoy it as well.

If you want more information about the event, there's plenty of announcements on INNODEX.

Feel free to check it out for more details.

INNODEX | Markets

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Look so good! can you show me the link?

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Sounds good, sir. Is INNODEX safe? I am concerned about the risk of hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by sooun22 View Post
    Recently, I've been wanting to participate in airdrops or free mining, and I happened to come across an event in the community.

It says that if you trade, you'll receive a new coin called N3 coin as much as the trading fees. I'm not exactly sure what N3 coin is, but I figured it's better to receive something rather than nothing, so I decided to give it a try.
    It's on a DEX trading platform called INNODEX, and I was a bit worried because there isn't much trading volume yet. However, considering it's a recently opened platform, I can understand the low volume. I also find it trustworthy since there don't seem to be any trading bots.

Anyway, after trading, I realized that N3 coin seems quite interesting. It's said to be listed in December, and I'm looking forward to its potential. Holding onto it might also bring in 20% of operating profit from partner projects. Having coins seems to attract more money!

The event lasts until November 18th, so if you're interested, you can join by signing up on the INNODEX exchange and start trading.
    I'm personally satisfied with the event, and I hope others can enjoy it as well.

If you want more information about the event, there's plenty of announcements on INNODEX.

Feel free to check it out for more details.

INNODEX | Markets

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Sounds good, sir. Is INNODEX safe? I am concerned about the risk of hacking.

Because INNODEX is a decentralized exchange, it's very safe to manage assets in your personal wallet.

Recently, there was a Poloniex hacking incident, and INNODEX can safely manage cryptocurrency out of this danger.

Thread Information