Watch this video; https://youtu.be/SZE2ewa4Sm4

This post covers the latest Binance news including 18 potential new Coin Listings and the various fiat gateways they are developing worldwide.

Recent Binance News:

Hello Guys!! Today I want to bring you a news post and I was thinking about doing something with multiple stories that I have, and I started looking around all the various sources that I usually use like coin telegraph, crypto coin news, etc..
And one thing that I kept seeing which was kind of like a theme was that Binance was everywhere.

What’s a Fiat Gateway:

You might ask a Fiat Gateway to connect traditional retail investors with the new asset classes and allows for institutional onboarding to tokenized investment opportunities. Fiat support is a key piece to this puzzle. So what’s key there.

Binance Cryptocurrency exchange launches Latin American Fiat gateway
Let’s get into this article. So Binance the leading global crypto exchange by volume announced the launch of its Fiat gateway for Latin America. They name the new platform Latamax, will operate under the bitcoin Fiat Gateway.
It will allow Bitcoin is Latin American users to purchase crypto directly in association with settle networks.

Binance Announces Partnership with Paxful Enabling 167 Fiat Currencies
Another announcement, same day, a partnership with Paxful which enables 167 fiat currencies.
So this is the same type of thing. It is a fiat Gateway which enables 167 currencies to interact with the Binance platform.

Binance US Exploring Support for 18 Additional Cryptocurrencies
Now, let’s talk about some new coins that are going to be offering here in the US.
There are 18 additional cryptocurrencies that they’re exploring including in finance U.S.
So without further what are those 18 currencies? Look below in the screenshot

The Binance Vs DigiByte
Now know the history between DigiByte and Binance.
This isn’t the first time Tate has brushed up against Binance. In 2017, Binance demanded a listing fee in return for allowing DigiByte to trade on its platform.
When Tate asked how much he had to pay, Binance representatives said, how much you got?

Final Words
The main takeaway from this post is that Binance is a train moving forward as I called them in the thumbnail. They are a machine and they’re doing a lot for cryptocurrency.
So you have to keep that in mind. Don’t worry about the day to day fluctuations in price. I know it’s been a rough couple of months.
We’ve been watching this price decline now since June since we had those highs of almost fourteen thousand dollars but keep your eye on the news and follow what people are doing.
To know more : https://binancewiki.io/big-binance-news/