Thread: Leverage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Leverage

Leverage is good as per this I think that a good trader that wanted to earn here must be sure that they try their possible best and chose low leverage, high leverage is not good at all we should not trade with too high leverage to be on the safe side.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is the option provided by brokers and exchanges to borrow money to trade; this tool gives you a larger market exposure. Though your capital is limited, you can take trade positions of 10 or 20 times your investment amount; this means your profit is 20 times more that what you get if your invest only the money in your account. I trade with Forex4you who provide very high leverage facility which is 1000:1. This is regulated broker who gives me secure platform to trade with.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage involves borrowing a certain amount of the money or loan needed to invest in something. In the case of forex, that money is usually borrowed from a broker. Forex trading does offer high leverage in the sense that for an initial margin requirement, a trader can build up - and control - a huge amount of money. With Trade12 I have the high leverage like more than 1:400 through which I can easily exceed my initial capital.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

With leverage a trader can manage greater trade with a small capital. It means you a small capital you can make bigger profit. Leverage winds up being more risky when we utilize big lot compared to the capital. I am trading with FXPM. For my trading I utilize 300:1 however the broker gives me 500:1 leverage.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is a loan which provide Forex broker to the traders. With that facility trader can control huge amount of money and maximize his / her profit. Sometimes it takes the traders into great loss. With proper money and risk management trader can easily successful in Forex leverage facility. My broker CapitalsTrade provides world best mt4 platform with no requotes, no rejection with flexible leverage ranging from 1:1 to 1:500.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without understanding the basic language like trading pair, spreads, etc. you cannot move forward. Joining with BPRIMES will provide you free training courses regarding forex trading. Also, they will help you to set trading goals. They will help you by various and latest market analysis. Every trader needs basic knowledge of trading in order to start a forex business. Traders can get basic knowledge through different training courses.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Professiuonalism increases the quality of trading. Professional traders develop the qualities of patience, perseverenmce and enthusiasm. Bring professionalism in trading either by learning or taking advice from professional traders. FXOpulence is a perfect choice for all professional traders.

Thread Information