Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forex trading

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From my point of view, I consider trading as a risky business. And to survive in this risky business, you must have a lot of information about trading. You need to learn to trade before you can make money trading. If you do not have good knowledge of trading, you will always fail in trading. And you have to manage discipline all the time and trade. When I started my trading carrier, I had no knowledge about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of Tpglobalfx markets.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a risky business only when traders try to enlarge their risk level. Using big lot size in trading, not using stop loss are some risks associated with forex trading. Facing technical errors with your brokers also falls in the section of risk. With Eurotrader broker, I can smoothly handle them as I face no slippage and dealing desk issue.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spread is the difference between ask and bid price. It’s a commission taken by brokers for every trade opened. Some customer-dedicated brokers charge low trading spread whereas some others charge high spread. Eurotrader charges narrow trading spread in majority of their currency pairs.

Thread Information