Thread: EUR/NZD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/NZD analysis

Based on the Bollinger bands the market is coming up from the point 1.7100. Still the market has the possibility to move up which should be captured by the buyers. The entry point is right now at 1.7196 and the closing point will be at 1.7340.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Make sure to keep your account information, such as username and passwords, in a safe place. After setting up your account you are all ready to start your trading. I should suggest you join BPRIMES broker for the safety of your funds. Make your first deposit to fund your account using your credit card or other accepted means. Brokers usually accept bank wires, skrill, Webmoney, Paypal, and other popular payment systems.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We all need the lower spread broker for our profitable Forex trading. Because the lowest trading spread helps to make huge profit easily. When choosing the broker even we need to check the lower trading spread facility. I have selected my broker Forex4you because they give me the best trading facilities including – lower trading spread from 0 pips, instant and error free trade execution, smart bridge technology and wide range of deposit bonus.

Thread Information