Thread: GBP/CAD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default GBP/CAD analysis

In the h4 chart we are looking that according to the trend line and moving average we have sell signal because market is about to move at bearish angle. This can be a better signal to the sellers indeed. So to the sellers the entry point is at 1.6950 and the closing point is at 1.6770.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

EUR/USD is more appropriate trading pair for all kinds of traders in particularly the newcomers due to its comfortable trading spreads. as a newcomer , besides this I like to trade all other major pairs in my demo for increasing my trading performance very rapidly.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The importance of a good trading broker can’t describe in few words. Actually in my sense of trading without a good trading broker no one can run a good trading business. And I am using the MT4 platform with my broker Forex4you; to trade profitably the MT4 trading software is very supportive as I get my useful trading tools here, like- wide range of trading techniques, trading indicators, daily trade news etc.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Il trader che è in grado di analizzare correttamente il mercato potrebbe ottenere sicuramente il successo. Aiuta il trader a minimizzare il rischio di trading. Ma l'analisi del mercato potrebbe essere fatta da un buon broker commerciale. Ecco perché ho selezionato un broker di trading ECN TradesFX. Sono molto bravi nell'analisi tecnica e mi forniscono le più recenti notizie di mercato, grafici e quotazioni basati sul loro streaming in tempo reale. Hanno una capacità di diffusione di 0,9 pips che aiuta il loro trader a ottenere buoni volumi di profitto.

Thread Information