Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loss in trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Loss in trading

Loss is common in forex trading. Know when and how to stop and reduce losses. You need to know that making a loss is part of the game and you have to accept it. If you lose and can't accept what you're doing wrong, you can never be a successful trader. As a trader, I am trading with Eurotrader. I always keep trading journal to find out my mistake.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To reduce losses trader should grab more experience even for the first six month a new trader should trade on demo account. When I started my journey I used FreshForex broker demo account cause they offered more than 50 account creation facilities under one client.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The scalpers always feel comfortable when scalping. Because by and large regulated trading broker don’t allow trading concept such as this. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In all around the world Forex is the only market that opens for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. I am sure there is no such market that gives much flexible earning opportunity to its participants. For doing profitable Forex trading it is necessary that you keep some extra quality. AT TP Global FX trading platform I am trading profitably since they give me error free trade execution support and many others.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am a new Forex trader and I have fall a great trouble due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is really supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. That’s why now I am passing in Baby pips school and practicing a demo account. I suggest for all the beginners to move Pips school with demo trading for ensuring a successful trading life with certainly.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don’t really go against any broker any broker one decide to trade with. But my only advice to be careful while choosing one, like some have said here , a broker can mean our success or downfall. So whatever one choose , do well to consider factors as these . Viz: regulation , commission charges , means of deposit and withdrawal

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Emotion is one of the major reasons why people face losses. You should avoid emotion while trading. Emotion can make you lose in the forex market. Emotion is the enemy of a trader. You should always keep faith in yourself. Trade with confidence can make you earn money. I always try to avoid emotion while trading. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are very supportive.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time make sure security of funds, superior execution for trading comfortably , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. so, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Loss is inescapable in forex trading. Being a forex trader losing trade and money is especially average for me. Any person who trade in forex for long can not keep the truth from guaranteeing losing cash here consistently. Winning and losing are a fundamental part in forex trading. The reality of the situation is you cant reliably win here. Nevertheless, you can control your losing aggregate. I took in money Management from Eurotrader educational materials. They have excellent resources. By following proper risk management rules you can remain adequately long in this market and be compelling.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders need a broker to trade in the forex market. Brokers provide a trading platform with all kinds of tools needed for analysis and trading in the Forex market. However, chose a demo broker which offers a free demo account. Traders can use virtual money to trade while interacting with live price actions. Most brokers, including Eurotrader, offer free demo accounts.

Thread Information