Thread: Lot Size

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Lot Size

The traders can use big lot size but it happen when they are sure only with market situations. But if traders doubt they should use the risk which not exceeds from risk tolerance. Traders skill in manage the risk make them to survive and even able to make capital going to increase.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Money management and risk management is important factor to survive in the Forex market long. By analysis those trader can determine their lot size. I use risk management ratio 1:2 and my money management ratio is 2% of my capital. I have 100$ in CapitalsTrade ‘s real account. And my lot size is 0.02. My broker training resources helps me to understand the values of money management and risk management.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For the traders who are particularly newbie the best leverage is 1:20(maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% wining method in Forex trading can use 1:500 leverage . 1:500 leverage will be best for those traders. But one thing that, all leverage are good. Its only depends on trading strategies and trading plan of a trader.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If one micro lot of the EUR/USD is being traded, each pip would be worth $0.1, as opposed to $10 for a standard lot. The following are the quantities typically used in the forex market: A standard lot = 100,000 units of base currency. A mini lot = 10,000 units of base currency. I am using the micro account of Trade12 broker which is swap free and having high leverage and as a result of this I can broaden my lot size.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are various factor in forex to run the business for long time. Money and risk management is one of them. The reason is money is the main element of forex business and also this business is very much risky. If any trader maintain the risk and money management properly then they can surely survive in this business. In my trading career I am getting proper money management and risk management from my broker TopFX24.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Most amateur traders jump to open big lot size as it brings immense profit. But a big lot size can transform into a bad dream. You can get a margin call. Don't risk more than 2% of your capital. I also used to take big lot and losing money then my account manager from MaximusFx has impacted me to fathom that I was conferring tremendous mistake. The broker also provides low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Truly small lot is the best to trade. If you take big risk by taking big lot in forex trading, you might gain huge but there is so much risk that even one wrong move can bring you margin call. Initially I used to take big lot but my personal account manager from FXPM has made me understand that I was making huge mistake.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In any case, the very nature of mechanical application is a twofold edged sword. Since no discretionary trading happens, a computerized framework can calm mechanical traders into a false suspicion that all is well and good. This false security turns into an issue when market conditions change, as when interest rates are raised or lowered or when national banks intercede to siphon liquidity into the monetary framework. Such acts without a doubt influence the currency unpredictability and trading ranges.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Lot size is important in forex because a high lot size can enlarge your trading risk. Eurotrader is a perfect broker for scalping because they use advanced trading technology. The broker provides both the trading platforms.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Lot size in Forex refers to the volume of a trade position. Standard lots are 100,000 units of the base currency, while mini lots are 10,000 units, and micro lots are 1,000 units. Choosing the right lot size is crucial for managing risk and maximizing trading flexibility.

Thread Information