Thread: Successful trader

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Successful trader

It’s not very easy to become a successful trader in a short period of time. However, it takes a long time to learn the basic knowledge of forex, trading techniques, and money management. Focus on learning first rather than blindly trading. I also learned trading from my broker Eurotrader free educational course. The broker also offers mt4 & mt5 both are available and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex market facing loss is a common site and very there is no way to fully avoid the loss without using any advance technique in the trading. There are many brokers who are allowing their clients free risk managing techniques and Tpglobalfx is one of the highly regulated Forex brokers who help their clients by providing them free and advanced risk managing tools such as – stop loss, trail stop and take profit.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a human being, emotion is a part and parcel of our life. Controlling emotion is a tough job. But in forex trading, as a trader you have to control your emotions. Emotion can cause the loss in trading. Taking decision emotionally can not be suitable for you. You need to be practical. You should know when to trade, what to trade and how to trade. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to control my emotions. They suggest me about the trading policy. So, it is quite easy for me to control my emotions while I am trading with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Preference over indicators varies from trader to trader. Moving average, bollinger bands, RSI are common strategies used by traders. Eurotrader is a regulated broker and offers high security of funding to traders. Their trading platform is free of dealing desk, slippage.

Thread Information