Thread: Many traders still treat forex as their main or side business

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Many traders still treat forex as their main or side business

Forex is a good business indeed. Many traders still treat forex as their main or side business. Traders can trade every time as long as the market is still open. Also keep in mind that, choose a broker like Eurotrader which allows all kinds of strategies in the market. The broker also offers lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC, smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users, and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The forex currency trading market is a hazardous one, and hedging is just a single way that a trader can restrain the measure of risk they go up against. Such a lot of being a trader is money and risk organization, that having another gadget like hedging in the weapons store is inconceivably useful. Not all retail forex brokers consider hedging inside their platforms. Influence sure to investigate totally the broker you to use before beginning to trade. Yet, I can do hedging with Forex4you broker. They bolster hedging. I additionally like their instant trade execution and low trading cost.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker TP Global FX is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most new traders think he is going to be rich within few months. He got the easiest way to make money quickly. The problem is they have been introduced forex like that. Most newbie traders do not know the ugly truth of forex trading. Forex is not an easy job to do. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that you have to give time and efforts. It doesn't happen overnight. Not even in few months. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Many traders are losing money in the market, but few are making money. Trading is easy but making consistent money in forex market is difficult. Trader need proper knowledge and market to do that. Often new trader fails to understand that and go investing real money without knowing about market and lose the money. I have been trading for 3 years in Forex4you and I am still learning new thing about market every day.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

See, we can't build our career by giving part-time to any work so always try to give full time what you do. After passing my college life I started to trade Forex at FreshForex where I spent more than 12 hours each day. Now I am a professional trader and earning around 10K$ each month.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Anyone can trade in the forex market. But success depends on how much knowledge you have about the market. Also, it is unwise to adopt other trading strategies. However, some brokers limit the use of strategies on their platforms. However, my broker, Eurotrader, has no restrictions on trading strategies. It also gives lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC and much more.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically, the profession should be full time so he who trades in Forex should give full time and yes obviously they should involve in a reliable broker like FreshForex since a broker has huge hidden facilities.

Thread Information