Thread: Gold analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Gold analysis

According to the Fibo nacci analysis we are seeing that the market has already come down to 50.0. If you go through the Moving average then you can see that the market has a possibility to go again at 61.0 as a significant one. To the buyers the entry point is at 1256.94 and the closing point is at 1265.88.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

New traders in forex market faces so many problems. Trading isn’t something typically taught like schools and universities, most traders feel as if they are on their own as they begin their journey of learning how to trade. You can start your journey with very reliable broker in the forex market which is FreshForex. They always wants their clients to be profitable and successful in their trading. Really a high-class broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Gold is my favorite pair to trade with. As a scalper I can take my trading profit trading with the pair within a very short time. I have many other facilities with Trade12 broker which really made my trading life enjoyable and fascinating indeed. I enjoy high trading leverage like more than 1:400, arrow floating trading spread, ECN accounts with lowest commission, no restrictions or pending orders, no set up fees etc.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To get the fastest execution of your trades you can join with FXdirects. While the forex market is largely efficient, in that prices reflect all available information at any moment in time, in many cases you need to be only slightly faster or smarter than the average market participant to initiate a winning trade position. But behind that position initiation is a set of assumptions and a disciplined coherent understanding earned by studying the market and practicing trade execution.

Thread Information