Thread: EUR/USD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/USD analysis

If anyone goes through the EURUSD chart at a glance then without any doubt one can say that the market has a buy signal indeed. Based on the moving average and trend line both we have entry and exit point. To the buyers the entry point will be at 1.1924 and the closing point will be at 1.1985.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Although good Forex Trading Strategies can be a starting point in one's efforts to turn a profit in the market, there is something even more necessary. The most important thing one needs in combination with a good strategy is patience. Problems arise when a trader has a good plan and then changes course when things are on a downward slope. I face my problems with my broker Forex4you. They always help me when I have issues. Often one must ride out a loss to make a greater profit. The patience to see good Forex Trading Strategies through to fruition is key.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before you can use a demo account and all the market analysis tools properly provided by your broker like FXdirects provides those, you need to learn the trading jargon and market idiosyncrasies. This endeavor will take you some time and effort to learn, but the rest of your education, the more skills, and knowledge you bring to the trading desk, the better your expected and actual results. To trade the currency market they are the best to select.

Thread Information