Thread: Forex Glossary

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex Glossary

Alpari's Forex glossary might come in handy when you encounter such Forex terms which are difficult to understand. The definition of traders is there, and even the most confusing terms are defined. Go check visit the site.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex glossary includes all trading articles to ensure high trading knowledge to the traders. Almost every broker provide Forex glossary in front of their traders due to their welfare indeed. I am following the Forex glossary of Trade12 broker which is really blessed with all necessary trading articles and successfully achieving my knowledge with it. Their education program is really high to allot high pedagogic knowledge to the traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is an online investment market where currency are bought and sold by trader. It opens 24/5. Trader can trade anytime they want. Now I am trading with a good regulated and licensed broker called CapitalsTrade. it is in Vanuatu. It is proving me best trading tools and facilities like low tight spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, swap free account, mt4 trading platform, ecn account fast and smooth trading system and many more.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Though I tend to use targets and levels set by my filters, what it really comes down to is estimating whether the price is likely to move in your direction more, or not. For example, if you have a long position that's working, at any point you might want to ask yourself whether had you been flat at that point, would you go long? If the answer is no, it's probably time to close.
    I trade with FreshForex and I always trying to exit in appropriate time. They give me the best trading condition in ECN and NDD platform. They provide three types of account to choose these are - Classic, Market Pro, ECN. I am using Classic account where provided leverage is 1:1000. I can rely on my broker.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Come il trading live, il trading demo č anche una piattaforma di trading, ma č virtuale. Aiuta un trader con la reale procedura di trading ma in una piattaforma virtuale. Quindi, il trader apprenderā il processo di trading dal vivo in una piattaforma sicura dove non perderā soldi reali. Ho usato la piattaforma demo di TradesFX prima di unirmi al loro live trading. Anche dalla loro piattaforma didattica ho imparato le basi e ho applicato quelle sulla piattaforma demo. Aumenta le mie capacitā di trading. Dopo l'investimento mi sono divertito con il 100% di credito e il 100% di bonus sul credito.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Thanks for sharing. Yes, without any argument, it is naturally very essential for the beginners to understand each basic term related to forex trading. A foreign currency exchange trader should try to acquire adequate trading knowledge and skills to ensure right trading decisions. Along with; a variety of educational tools are now available so that all the new babies can get an easy access to the basic trading ideas of forex.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many trend indicators available in forex market. Some indicators are built in trading platform and some indicator custom made by other trader. I use ichimoku indicator to understand the price trend. I also use RSI to know about over sold and over bought. I am trading with FXPremax. They are giving best facility which are essential especially to the scalper. That’s why as a scalper I choose this broker.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading, leverage is considered an important financial instrument that allows an investor to increase his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. A very high leverage with too many risks, if you do not know the zero risk management policy and an accurate trading plan. I am more comfortable in trading with 1: 1000 leverage in TP Global FX.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As an important financial trading tool leverage is mainly considered to the investors to increases his market exposure to a level the initial investment that exceeds, in Forex trading. With 1:1000 leverage in Forex4you trading platform in trading I am more comfortable. The zero risk management policy and an accurate trading plan if you don’t know, with too many risks a very high leverage you can’t use comfortably in your Forex trading.

Thread Information