Thread: It's not a good idea

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default It's not a good idea

I do not think that it is a good idea to follow others trading idea. It makes us confused. And sometimes greedy also which is very bad for trading. The best idea is to find out what suits you. Which type of trading is best for you. Then make a strategy that suits with your trading personality. Forex is a long term business. So we can't stay long by following others. I do my own trading at Eurotrader broker because of their tight spreads. I really amazed by their customer support.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you depend on lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques with scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually from all trading tools spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am not sure if I can agree with you on this. I think all new traders should choose some senior traders and follow them. I used to do this as I didn’t know what to do first in this market. After I choose my mentor my path was easier and fruitful. I am not saying one should blindly follow other but we can learn so much from experience traders. Even I trade with Eurotrader. The most I like about them is their deposit/withdrawal system.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex market is at the peak of popularity because youngsters are taking it as a way to improve their financial condition whereas retired people are taking it asa way of leisure profession. FXOpulence ensures high security of funding and almost all other necessary services to traders.

Thread Information