Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forex traders

1. Top | #31

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The main issue in Forex is to keep survive continue. And for surviving in a proper way we the traders first of all have to make sure real exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. we can choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

2. Top | #32

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You're not right. If education in all sorts of online schools, etc. helped, then there would be a crowd of earning traders on Forex. But I don't see her? do you see a crowd of profitable traders? Not? And I don't see

3. Top | #33

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I do not know why the people ignore trading deposits. The traders who are not able to invest grand capital have to choose the broker which for all time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of deposits including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

4. Top | #34

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If a trader does not have enough money for a significant deposit, then in this case it is better to choose a cent account. In this case, he will be able to trade in compliance with risks and money management rules. I still occasionally trade on the ForexChief cent account (the best cent account in my opinion) to test new strategies or new trading ideas. At the same time, I have a standard main account with a deposit of about $1000.

5. Top | #35

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The best broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And any best broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

6. Top | #36

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I do not agree. There are not so many brokers with very high reliability, but many of them charge a high price for this reliability. As a result, the trading conditions they offer are very unfavorable. Low leverage, high spreads, high commissions, etc.

7. Top | #37

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this market place from all important deals brokers choosing a is more important, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly , we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, I feel comfortable for all time when scalping practically.

8. Top | #38

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. in my trading career , for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

9. Top | #39

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

no experience with this company , may be its not regulated . by the way it allows all kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging ?

10. Top | #40

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can’t expect instant success here! Keep your patience level stable whatever happens because if you get nervous, you cannot survive in Forex trading. Try to utilize the opportunities provided by your broker and enhance your knowledge as much as possible. And never search for any short-cut because initially you need to extend your knowledge.

Thread Information