Thread: USD/CHF analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default USD/CHF analysis

We have drawn a range in the USDCHF market. The market is currently in the middle position of the range. So there is no entry point and hopefully market won’t break the range and buyers need to wait for some pips and should take an entry at 0.9351 and the target point is at 0.9427.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From the beginning of my trading life I have been trading with FXdirects trading broker since this broker is stable, transparent and highly regulated. They have everything to facilitate their traders. As a scalper I am dealing in their platform and for making my scalping trading profitable I get The Raw ECN spread from 0.0 pips, instant trade execution, flexible leverage 1:100, wide range of trading bonus, expert guideline and daily trade news.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is an important issue when selecting the broker in Forex market because with certainly the high trading leverage helps the trader to make high volume of profit easily. But the high leverage may cost high risk so you should choose the right broker as like Forex4you. This highly regulated Forex broker give high leverage 1:1000 which support their traders to make huge profit rapidly. Now I can make huge money easily.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The basic’s of Forex trading one should first of all learn if wants to become a successful Forex trader. Forex trading is very challenging profession and proper trading knowledge and experience can only help the traders in their live. From my reliable broker ForexOne I get right trading support and free educative programs such as – demo trading account, video tutorials, Forex glossary and trading instructions for their clients, and I learn from the videos.

Thread Information