Thread: Leverage depends on the trader

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Leverage depends on the trader

In the Forex market, brokers often offer the high leverage. The choice of leverage depends on the trader and his trading style. However, it is suitable for trading based on their knowledge. Otherwise, you may lose a lot of money because of that. Many brokers like Eurotrader also offer free courses. I think it's a good way to learn. My broker also gives 5 different types of accounts including micro, swap-free accounts with low and high leverage.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The only professional traders should use high leverage and yes scalper might need always high leverage so for the maximum level of leverage we can use FreshForex broker as they are giving 1:2000 ratio leverage facilities.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have chosen my broker ForexChief as it is ensuring me: Easier transaction facilities with access to all modern tools and techniques. Moderate leverage of 1:400. Lower transaction costs. Easier trade execution services via MT4 platform and mobile trading services. All in one complete security for my capital.
    I am also happy that this broker is constantly providing me full time expert assistance with significant market news to help me to secure a gainful trading journey here.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When it comes to leverage trading, there is a lot of risk involved. However, when I use 1: 100 leverage, my risk percentage is much lower. I must be risk averse to trade.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a beginner, you should study the market for at least six months. After this period, you will be able to understand what is forex and how to trade on it. Eurotrader is one of the best brokers in this area. The broker offers free training that would help you make a profit from the market. The broker also has a 24/7 support service and no additional fees on withdrawal.

Thread Information