Thread: Not every forex trader is successful

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Not every forex trader is successful

Not every forex trader is successful, but the majority of those who are making money is because they’ve identified one key thing: they have learned to manage risk in their trading. Eurotrader provides very low spreads. It is providing many additional features such as demo accounts, MT4 platform, mini accounts, free VPS hosting, and much more. This broker also features a welcome account bonus, spreads from 0.0 pips and etc.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading security is a major issue when choosing a broker. We the traders have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which at all times make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk management is my target while trading. I keep my leverage lower and trade in small spread-consuming pairs to keep myself out of trading risk. FXOpulence provides 1:500 leverage, narrow tarding spread and flexible margin facilities.

Thread Information