Thread: Demo contest, is it good?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Demo contest, is it good?

Many traders are actively rushing towards demo trading contest to earn money without bearing any risk. However; it is not an appropriate way to earn money in the forex market rather I believe in real currency trading. My broker AAFX's flexible trading facilities are helping me to earn money in a simple way. It is providing me zero spread; 1:2000 good leverage; 35% welcoming bonus; 30% redeposit bonus and fastest trade executions all the time.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex has become very popular business today and many people try to build their career in this business. But to trade perfectly a trader must need a good broker’s help to get the right path. I get the right instruction about Forex market from my broker Forex4you. They provide me daily hottest currency market news and reports, political news, legislative news, central bank news, comments on major currency and other trade market news which is all important for good trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo contest is now becoming a source of additional income for regular forex trader and those who does not want to put their investment in risk positions. In case of demo contest, traders operate their demo trading accounts with a broker and use virtual cash for trading. The demo trader having the maximum funds in his account after a specified period of time will win the contest. However, I believe it is good only for the part time trader or beginners. Since pro traders here have many good opportunities to earn far better than the demo contest prize.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen that many broker are giving bonuses on demo contest which they are announcing their trader will enjoy in their live trading. But I have not seen any trader who have availed the bonus. For getting bonus regulated trading broker is always good. From TradesFX I have got 100% supercharged and 100% credit bonus which could be used fully. They also have 0.9 pips spreads which is very supportive for making money.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Many brokers are putting forth demo trading title to there customers and particularly for the amateur traders to draw in them . I am certain that many individuals are quite recently exploiting such challenge since that is truly helping them to get capital speculations . Because of rivalry between brokers are simply drawing in novice traders with numerous new challenges and welcome bonus. Be that as it may, trading with great broker is likewise imperative. That is the reason I trade with MaximusFx.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

Thread Information