Thread: USD/JPY analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default USD/JPY analysis

The USDJPY market has a strong possibility to come down because the market is currently at the beneath position of Moving average and at the middle of Bollinger Bands. To the sellers the entry point is at 106.76 and the target point is at 106.22.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As all are known with the fact that USD value is increasing day by day. If you are a major currency pair then it can be high time to sell USD but if you are not a major currency pair then you should think to take positions on USD since with the increment in the value of USD, world economy is somehow changing. I prefer major pairs since I am enjoying low and fixed 1 pip spread on major pairs from my broker AAFX. And it is high time you should think about our investment portfolio so that the global economic changes can be utilized by us to earn good money.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If we can price the USD we can seem that the value of USD in recent time is increasing gradually and this increase in the value of USD can have significant impact on the foreign currency exchange market. USD is one of the mostly traded currencies in the forex market. Traders who want to avoid significant risks can work with major pairs and as USD is increasing in values USD can take a good portion of your currency investment portfolio.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the best trading platform as a trader you will get all sorts of trading facility like me as I am working with Forex4you the regular broker in the largest trading platform. With my broker I have more than 150 tradable instruments, credit bonus, a wide range of technical indicators, expert’s advices, trading calendar, and current market report, instant cash back offer, dedicated customer manager, customer complaint service, and instant market execution time to trade comfortably.

Thread Information