Thread: good trading plan

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default good trading plan

Forex is an online investment market which has high risk. To become successful in this market good trading plan is essential. It is the most decisive factor in Forex market. Most new traders lose their money for the lacking of good plan. And it is also important that you have to first control your emotion when entering the market. Many traders can’t execute their trading plan perfectly because of their emotion.
    Thanks to the AFX Group. Recently Now I am trading with good strategy. My emotion can’t over rule my plan. That’s why I am perfectly trading in Forex. My broker’s top notch customer services provide me great guideline to overcome my emotion. I am happy to trade with them.
    Last edited by Shane J. Robinson; 2018-03-01 at 06:09 AM.
    STO for FX and CFD trading services
    AFX Group

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my trade career I saw many experienced trader who can’t get the comfortable trading zone because their broker don’t provide various trade platform. I am lucky to get Forex4you as they provide all types of trading platform and don’t’ restrict any kind of trading platform to me. I am using their online trading platform to access the financial world easily. For various trading platform service the broker is really different from other brokers.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Good trading plan is very effective for successful trading which is not possible without a good trading broker. A good trading broker like TradesFX can give a trader comfortable trading platform with proper planning. Their trading platform is very much suitable for me as a scalper because they do not face any trading restrictions. Again they are giving their trader over 2100 trading instrument using facility. Their trading platform is suitable for all type of trader.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading plan is a compulsory issue to the traders. Every professional trader is good planner indeed. Every planning should be strategy and analyzed proved. We should avoid trading with emotion which harms us all time. I have been with Forex for a long time and enjoying a good amount of profit now with Trade12 broker. The broker is highly regulated and can be the best choice to the scalpers and hedgers for their fluent platform and technology.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

While working with any financial field, it is said that each trader should invest as per his trading plan since without a proper trading plan a trader can’t be able to trade properly to achieve his trading objectives. For example: as a scalper a trader should give an emphasis on smaller price movements and craft his plan to achieve smaller profit by trading smaller lots. Thereby my broker AAFX is always advising me to create a proper trading arrangement as well as it is providing me expert advice so that I can take good trading decisions as per my plan.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Having a trading plan very important in forex trading. The type of trading plans varies from individual to individual. Each trader has his own particular trading arrangement. Like in my trading plan I for the most part trade in New York time session. I find this session more liquid than different sessions. As of now I open my visits and begin to see it with my checklists. In the event that I locate any set up I open the trade. I am trading with MaximusFx where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a highly competitive and risky market place to trade in. In forex market each trader will require a good trading plan since trading plan is an action arrangement that shows a trader will trade as per his trading objectives. In order to achieve the trading goals, a trader will require a good trading plan. A good trading plan shows paths to the foreign currency trader how he will across the difficult path to earn good profit as per his trading objectives.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Actually investment here in Forex is not the same as investing in real estate , the more you invest , the more you will be to receive on later stage. Here you can invest 10 000$ and lose them in less than a day, or you can invest 500$ and triple them in a day. There is no actual correlation between the invest amount and how much you will be able to profit.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a high-risk internet investment market. In this market, having a solid trading plan is crucial to success. The majority of novice traders lose money due to poor planning. Many thanks to FreshForex. I've started trading with a solid method recently. My emotions cannot overrule my plan. The excellent customer care I receive from my broker gives me excellent advice on controlling my emotions.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From the inception of trading, you have to think about making a good trading strategy. It is a little bit time consuming but it will bring you success. On the platform of FXOpulence broker, you can apply all types of strategies without facing any restrictions.

Thread Information