Thread: What are your strengths in Forex?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default What are your strengths in Forex?

I have seen many posts in which shortcomings in forex are featured however not the qualities. For my purposes, my solidarity is the presence of next to zero apprehension while exchanging great essentially being open-minded...So what are your assets with regards to exchanging forex, go ahead and list your fractional assets too?

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders have different choices over trading approaches like some prefer scalping, some prefer hedging and some others prefer long-term trading. If you love scalping, then try to beautify your scalping with nice strategies. I am saying so because scalping is my favorite strategy and always trade based on strategy that gives me a good return.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

New traders can hardly understand the market’s condition initially. They need much time to spend in Forex to learn about trading. They need to spend time in developing techniques. But their falling rate is high because maximum of those are not in the right track.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order to my personal trading experience, lower time frames (below H1) are unfair, they are unstable! On the other hand, high time frames like D1, W1 are reliable! Even if you are a scalper till now I would suggest you to use higher time frames for the latest market trend status! I am a swing trader and I am comfortable with D1.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The courage that traders have while trading on demo is missing during trading on live. Eurotrader allows traders with a free educational program, narrow trading spread and narrow trading spread.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Efficiency in using technical tools and considering global news give traders a better idea about the market’s future direction. Eurotrader provides all necessary trading tools for market analysis.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My only strength is market analysis because I believe if your market analysis is perfect enough, you are the ultimate gainer from this market. FXOpulence is a regulated trading broker allowing traders with a number of trading facilities.

Thread Information