Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demo can help in the selection of broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Demo can help in the selection of broker

We can’t close the eyes to the role of a good broker for easy and successful trading on forex. That's why every trader should choose a superior forex broker. In this case; demo account can help us in much more. When I have selected my broker AAFX, I have used its demo trading accounts to judge whether it is providing me lower spread, good leverage, easy withdrawal, fastest trade executions. And yes, my broker AAFX is providing me lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions with full security of funds.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There often a common idea in the mind of traders that demo can be used to learn trading. But it is not true in the fullest sense. And traders can use demo to select his desired broker by judging all its services and decide whether the claims the broker is making actually true or not. So, while selecting broker a trader can use its demo trading accounts to judge the facilities and feasibility of the services.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes it’s a very good option to justify a broker according to their demo account. It can be the reflection of a broker that how much worthy the broker is. I opened demo platform of more than 15 brokers and after knowing of their facilities I selected Trade12 broker. It is due to their facilities like flexible high leverage, narrow floating trading spread, flexible margin level, high security of funding and other scalping friendly facilities.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Ho visto solo un broker di trading nella mia carriera che è così trasparente, attivo e solidale. Sono con questo broker TradesFX. Hanno vari strumenti tecnici e commerciali avanzati e tecnologie. Posso fare trading con successo usando la loro piattaforma di trading MT4 e affrontando 0 problemi su slippage e requites. La loro piattaforma di trading altamente protetta, gli spread di trading limitati, la leva 1: 500, oltre 2100 strumenti di trading mi aiutano a realizzare profitti in modo confortevole.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I've been defrauded out of hundreds of thousands of dollars by B4 Binary, I started by thinking I was investing and spreading the risk but they were all scams and most likely related. I can be specific about the scams but basically I invested over a few months then they claim some catastrophe has occurred and I can't take my money out.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Have spent over a month getting the run around from Millennium FX after trying to withdraw profits. This is a long story but the relationship has been only a few months since early December. They have had deposits up to $20000 USD, from our little family bank. While personal contact has been through two brokers and a senior VP and the promises flow, the funds do not. How do I make them pay. I don't think they are legit.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, I totally agree with this statement. Many traders think that demos can only be used by new babies for learning purposes. But today usages of demos are extending and I have used demo trading accounts of my broker CIBfx to judge the feasibility of its services. And after trading 6 months with the demo trading accounts of this broker, I was fully confirmed that this licensed broker can fulfill my trading needs. I am trading with its standard accounts now and I am receiving lower spread, trading facilities on a 24/5, full hours customer care support, economic analysis with improved trading courses, complete place of safety of capital via regulations with re-quote and slippage free timely and speedy trade executions.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many levels of forex broker every single thing depends on your situation of you financial,on yours needs.if trader doesn’t have lot of cash but they want to be a conservative in term of risk then traders prefers a low leverage account. those who are prefer to high and risk profit then they will prefer to high leverage account. It is highly advised to chose a reliable broker to trade comfortably in forex market. I am currently trading with FOrex4you broker. They always help me to make money from this market. Their demo account always help the new traders to learn about forex perfectly.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A demo account can really help a trader to choose the right broker. A demo account can help a trader to build up knowledge. A trader who is looking for a good broker demo account can help to find out the right one. After using the demo account I chose Eurotrader. This is one of the best brokers I have ever seen. They are a very reliable broker. They provide a very easy process to open an account. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you are new in this market, you have to choose a broker to trade in this market. Without a broker, you can not trade in the forex market. But choosing a good and reliable broker is not an easy task. Most of the traders lose their money because of choosing a wrong broker. A demo account can help you to know all the features and services of a broker. Then you can easily pick the best broker from all of them. I also opened demo accounts to ind the best one. Finally, I was impressed by the service of Forex4you broker. I am currently trading with them. They are very helpful.

Thread Information