Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Technical analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Technical analysis

Technical analysis is very important in Forex market. Technical analysis helps traders to determine trends and acts as a signal or indicator to either buy or sell. Technical analysts believe that the historical performance of a financial instrument indicates the future performance on that instrument. I am trading with AAFX which is regulated and licensed company. It provides me free technical analysis on daily basis.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Non ho controllato nessun'altra piattaforma di trading di broker. Perché tutto ciò di cui avevo bisogno è ottenere da una piattaforma di trading ed è la piattaforma di trading MT4 del broker di trading regolamentato più affidabile sul mercato TradesFX. Hanno azioni, obbligazioni, indici di materie prime e supporto di ETF oltre al forex trading. Hanno 7 diversi tipi di account di trading per servire diversi trader. Tutti i loro trader riceveranno una commissione di 2 USD per referral.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From the very early age I have been trading with Forex with technical analysis. This analysis is easy and handy to the traders because nothing but only experience and a platform are enough for technical analysis. Traders can also able to take good sum of profit on average through technical analysis. As a technical analyzer I am well with Trade12 broker because there are more than 250 technical tools as well as a good and fluent trading platform.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Various sorts of analytical approaches have been popular among forex traders which are helping the forex traders to get an overview of the market and to forecasts future market price. Technical analysis is one of the mostly used analytical approaches today where traders try to analyze technical aspects like trading indicators; signals; moving average; MACD or pivot point of some specific currency pairs to receive an idea about the future market price from the past data.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Technical analysis is the best thing one can do for forex trading. Because for fundamental analysis you need to understand the economy very well. Whether it is day trading or scalping or swing trading, technical analysis is the key to decide the entry and exit point. But for overall success emotions management is very important. I trade with MaximusFx broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Backtesting is the way to test your trading strategy according to historical data. All traders should backtest their newly made strategy before applying it in real trading. Adjust your trading strategy until you get your desired result from the backtest. My broker Forex4you offer MT4 and MT5 most popular trading platform where you can easily backtest your trading strategy.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders need the trading platform to trade in the forex market. Broker offer all kind of tools and platform to traders. MT4 and MT5 are the most popular trading platforms. Almost all broker including Tpglobalfx offers both trading platforms in the market. MT4 trading platform is best suitable for forex trading. On the other hand, MT5 trading platforms are designed for a non-forex asset like Crypto, Metal, Gold.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Technical analysis is the best thing one can do for forex trading. Because for fundamental analysis you need to understand the economy very well. Whether it is day trading or scalping or swing trading, technical analysis is the key to decide the entry and exit point. But for overall success emotions management is very important. I trade with Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

This question varies from person to person or trader to trader. Some of the trader think that forex is easy, while some think that it is not so easy. According to me, forex is easy if you have all the knowledge about forex. If you know what should do and what shouldn't than forex is easy for you. Those who have little knowledge about forex can face difficulties when they are going to trade. I am also a trader of Forex4you. They help me to make profit and minimize the loss. With the help of them forex becomes easy for me.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Technical analysis will feed you trend-basis ideas that is badly essential for better trading. If your broker doesn’t provide you with a good and advanced technology, you will face difficulty in order execution. And all these facilities you will find available in Eurotrader broker. They make sure instant support whenever necessary.

Thread Information