Thread: EUR/JPY analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/JPY analysis

The EURJPY market is under the Moving average point and the trend we are looking forward is in the down indeed and so without any doubt there is a signal in favor of sellers. So sellers need to put an entry at 130.16 and the target point is at 129.45.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Ho trovato l'opzione migliore da TradesFX. Ho selezionato questo broker per la loro vasta opzione di trading. E prima di selezionarli ho controllato le loro recensioni e uso la loro piattaforma demo. Usando la loro piattaforma demo ho 2 vantaggi. Uno ho imparato le basi del trading e la seconda cosa sono venuta a sapere quali offerte otterrņ da loro.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Initially I like to trade with EURJPY with Trade12 broker. It is because with the broker I have lowest trading spread from 0.1. With that spread I am also happy with them also in commodity trading. With the broker I am also enjoying high leverage up to 1:400 which helps me extend my trading lot up to 1:400 and this amount is distributed to all their types of accounts.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Those who are long time traders prefer trading with EURJPY pair. Personally I like the pair. With PSSFX trading broker I have lowest trading spread, high leverage up to 400:1, superior fast execution and other facilities as well which provides me a nice trading mood. Last of all I am really pleased at the facilities of the broker. They provide amazing high security of funding to their traders.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Every person can open a demo account and learn how to operate the trading platform and trading strategies for unlimited period of time and absolutely free. FXPremax
    provides free training courses where traders getting opportunities to learn with free of cost. They furnished their educational section with many popular forex trading books. A beginner can learn there perfectly. Their courses are very much informative and realistic what help learners to get real view of forex market.

Thread Information