Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading pitfalls

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading pitfalls

Pitfalls means outlet in trading. Mistake is a common inclination to the traders which is done by both experienced and non experienced traders. But difference is that experienced traders take lesson from the mistake whereas neophyte traders can’t and that’s why they mostly failure. The big mistake is done while broker choosing. But I have done the job successfully by choosing Trade12 broker who offers me wide range of deposit bonus, high trading leverage, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and no set up fees.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Non ho mai provato alcun broker di trading perché ho una grande esperienza di trading da TradesFX. Questo broker ECN ha una piattaforma di trading basata su MT4 anch'essa swap free. La sicurezza dei miei fondi è molto importante per me. Piattaforma di trading sicura al 100% che sto ottenendo da loro. Hanno avanzato tecnologie di trading tra cui forex robot, Bitcoin e oltre 2100 strumenti di trading per supportare il proprio trader. Da questo broker credibile ricevo 24 ore di servizio molto attivo e multilingue.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Outlet in trading means pitfalls. To the trader’s mistake is a common problem by both non experienced and experienced traders which can be done. But from the mistake neophyte traders can’ take lesson whereas experienced traders take is the only difference. Forex4you is a reliable broker which offers – superior fast execution, no set up fees, narrowest trading spread, high trading leverage, wide range of deposit bonus and that is I am working with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Different types of traders are present in the Forex market. Some are part-time traders and others are professionals. Some like to trade like scalping and others like long time trading more and more. Several opportunities are seized in Forex and the market is too favorable for women and students. As a student I have maximum support with TP Global FX broker. With the broker I have lower transaction costs and social trading opportunities.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the forex market, all forex traders are coming with a uniform objective of earning money. But mere choose of objectives can’t help a forex trader. Rather, a foreign currency exchange trader will require trading knowledge to overcome his trading pitfalls. Before investing in any project, a forex trader will need to analyze all the essential aspects that will have great impact on the trading results. Thereby, adequate proficiency is crucial.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Unregistered brokers and advisers can create multiple online profiles and fake testimonials. If someone contacts you on social media claiming they are from Nadex and saying they can trade on your behalf, this is fraudulent. Remember that you must trade your own account and use a good broker like FreshForex.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

What is Nadex? I trade at ForexChief and trust this broker, but I have never heard of Nadex.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Avoid trading when the market is volatile. It is a strategy to survive in Forex for a long time. To make the thing easier, Eurotrader tries to help traders by providing signals made by their researchers.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

‘Maximum loss using leverage’ that’s not true practically. If anyone losses by using leverage it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management approach , nothing to do with leverage at all. so before trading with leverage we have to make sure real risk managing plan , because leverage always contains risk.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

So spend some time of your day in practicing because it is congenial for you and thus make the best use of your demo account. Besides offering a well-defined demo account, Eurotrader allows traders with high security of funding.

Thread Information