Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why losses

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Why losses

Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Loss is the primary step of Forex trading market. Loss can be occurred due to several reasons and among them one is for the deficiency of experience, lack of good trading environment and also lack of well renowned trading broker. But I am currently trading with a regulated trading broker called Trade12 with whom I have high security of funding, well educative program, high security of funding and the best economic calendar.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled. I trade with MaximusFx broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There can be underlying factors behind the failure of a foreign currency exchange trader. Sometimes, a trader, more specifically a beginner can face losses due to lack of experience, trading skills and expertise. Again, sometimes, a trader may not be able to overcome his emotions which hamper his rational decision making capacity. No matter whatever the reason, only practice can help a currency exchange trader to ensure success in the life by rectifying his mistakes.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Basically, Loss is an inevitable part of forex trading that cannot avoid completely at all in spite of good trading experience. In Fx trading we basically focus on acquiring proper trading knowledge and besides good trading knowledge it is more important to make sure proper risk management plan which is really supportive for avoiding risk when trading practically.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

La maggior parte degli errori commessi dai trader alle prime armi nel business del forex. Perché dopo essersi unito al mercato forex la maggior parte dei trader non cerca di imparare nulla. Volevano solo iniziare a guadagnare e poi hanno fatto gli errori. Ho trascorso quasi sei mesi usando la piattaforma demo di TradesFX. Usando la loro piattaforma demo ho imparato i termini di base del forex trading. Hanno anche la possibilità di investire in criptovalute come Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple ecc.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Loss is the common thing in forex market. Most traders lose their money because of their low knowledge about forex market. Without knowledge, you can not survive in this market. You can get all kinds of knowledge about forex market by opening a demo account under a regulated broker like Forex4you. A demo account can help you to know all the basics of forex easily and practically. It is the most effective way to learn about forex market.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

loss in trade are lead by fear.we can say that fear is highly powerful weapon that can make your trade to downward.It can make you confuse,it can make you paralyzed in forex trade market. fear can make you a large number of losses. Not only in your trade life it can also make you harm in your daily life. getting fear of losses can make more losses so try to avoid the fear. I always try to keep away from the fear. My broker Tpglobalfx always helps me a lot to make profit from this market. They are very helpful.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled. I trade with Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

when choosing a broker first of all we the traders have to make sure the lowest trading spreads, because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly and from all trading instruments spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

Thread Information