Thread: Knowledge and experience

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Knowledge and experience

Knowledge and experience are very important for a successful trading career. Both knowledge and experience acquire a new form with a lot of practice. In forex trading there is a safe place to practice. I use the AAFX demo platform for my practice. The demo platform is a virtual platform with virtual money like live trading. I also know the crypto currency of my broker and other financial instruments after using their demo platform.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself. I am trading with MaximusFx, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:1000 leverage and instant trade execution.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To ensure a successful trading journey it is important for the traders to acquire adequate trading skills since a trader will require both understanding of forex market and acquaintance of forex trading. Both the knowledge and experience are related to each other. And practice trading can help a trader to acquire knowledge. And when a trader can continue journey for a long period of time he will get experience with the passage of time.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Knowledge and experience both are similar indeed. More knowledge refers to more tricks of trading. Trading experience can allot you success and this takes a long time to be experienced indeed. Only traders can develop themselves through practicing and through their determination indeed. I am running well with Trade12 broker with whom I have high security of funding, smart bridge technology and a nice trading experience.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy. Actually credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging we should choose this kinds of brokers.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To help the forex new babies, demo trading accounts are being offered by many forex brokers so that traders can get acquaintance with the forex market without bearing any loss. I have practiced for almost 1 year with the demo trading accounts of my broker CIBfx and now I have been trading with the standard trading account. And for this trading account, I am enjoying a complete safety of funds, regulations, a user friendly trading package with lower spread, good leverage and re-quote and slippage free well-timed and fastest trade executions.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Prima di tutto volevo dare il benvenuto a tutti i neofiti. Ti sei iscritto al business giusto. Ma volevo anche avvertirli perché ci sono enormi trappole che ti stanno aspettando. Le statistiche mostrano che ca. Il 90% dei trader che abbandonano il mercato è neofita. Per la carriera di trading di successo ogni neofita ha bisogno di un broker come il mio TradesFX. Hanno diversi tipi di bonus di trading per motivare il loro broker. Mi sto godendo il loro bonus di credito del 100% e il bonus di salvataggio del 30%.

Thread Information