Thread: Before diving to live the trading trader

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Before diving to live the trading trader

Before diving to live the trading trader you need to acquire adequate trading knowledge. Another thing is required in parallel with knowledge and is quite practical. The combination of knowledge announcement practice is the result of successful trading. I have the result in my hand. Learning from the AAFX educational platform and practicing in their demo account helps me succeed in my business career. In addition, they supported me with their 200+ trading tools.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Il mercato Forex è pieno di commercianti di forex e ci sono diversi tipi di forex trader. Ho visto molti trader binari nel mercato. Ma ancora mi sento a mio agio con il forex trading. Il trading Forex mi sembra una soluzione avanzata, semplice e facile. Ecco perché sto facendo trading con TradesFX e usando la loro piattaforma di trading MT4. La loro leva 1: 300, spread da 0,5 pips e facility di copertura hanno reso la mia vita commerciale più facile.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many forex robots or expert advisor in forex market. Reverse EA allow executing trade or in identifying when the price will reverse. Forex robot will not always give you right signal. So use it in demo account before using real account. Now I am trading with FXPremax. They are providing some experts advisor like moving average expert, MACD expert and many more. They also giving me low spread, low transaction cost, etc

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To determine the future price action fundamental and technical analysis are most important factor in forex market. Every trader should use both analyses to make confidant trading approach. Now I am trading with FXPremax. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. I am scalper. I use minute’s time frame to analysis market. But I always see the higher frame confirmation of trend direction in forex market. That’s how I analyze the price action.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the Forex market fundamental and technical analysis are the most important factors to determine the future price action. To make confident trading approach both this analysis every trader should use. With Forex4you broker I am currently I am trading. In this market place this a license and regulated broker. To analyze the market from this broker I got both fundamental and technical analytic support which have made my trade easy and successful.

Thread Information