Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you professionally trader?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Are you professionally trader?

No I am a student and besides my study I am running trading. But my goal is to be a regular trader of Forex indeed. So here I am as a part time trader and I can easily carry out my expenditures through trading Forex. To bear on trading I selected Trade12 broker. It is the best guide to me and I am facilitated much because of their high support as a part time trader. Due to their lowest transaction cost, no restrictions for pending orders and ECN accounts with lowest commission my trading profit is always higher.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Now a day, people are looking frontwards to an assortment of virtual earning platforms as they can get benefit from flexibilities and freedom of work. There is no disbelief that forex is one of the most reliable online earning sources today. Many are intriguing trading as a profession. And they are exchanging currencies more systematically than any retail, small scale trader. However I have chosen forex as a part time job not as a profession.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Quando ho iniziato la mia carriera commerciale ero uno studente, ma ora sono un trader professionista. Questo business č molto potenziale e puņ generare enormi profitti. Ho iniziato la mia carriera commerciale con TradesFX. Ho ricevuto un servizio clienti multilingue molto attivo e 24 ore su 24 da questo broker. Da loro ho ricevuto una guida e una conoscenza corrette sul forex. Hanno risorse molto ricche di eBook forex e video tutorial.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is fundamental for the traders previously captivating in the Forex exchanging to have focus, deliberate and legitimate rule about Forex market. The demo account is the best instructive platform to pick up Forex general learning. I participate in this market with the broker Forex4you and open a demo to learn for all intents and purposes about Forex exchanging. When I get understanding about Forex I begin my genuine exchanging with this broker by opening their penny account.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In our profitable trading we should always consider the stop loss as an important trading tool which helps us to control our trading loss. But at the present time the traders mostly ignore it and that’s why they fail to trade perfectly. With Tpglobalfx broker I have all types of essential trading tools and facilities. In their platform I also have several risk management tools and stop loss is one of them.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trading in forex is not a game. If you want to be a trader in forex market, you should know the basics of forex. You can learn about forex from different sources, such as: Senior traders, e-books, different types of forex books. But above all, I think the best source to learn about forex is a demo account. You can easily learn all the basics of forex from demo account. I am also a trader. I am trading with Forex4you. When I was entering into the forex I also opened a demo account. It helped me to learn all the tools and techniques about forex practically.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders should develop trading strategies and plans. Trades without a proper plan will be disastrous. So, at first, traders should try different trading strategies and find a trading plan that suits their money and risk management. With proper knowledge and skill, eventually traders will be able to earn profits. I am aa forex trader too and I am trading with Eurotrader. I always test my new strategy in demo account.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically to get started of trading Forex is not extremely tough but the main part is getting a reliable broker since nowadays most of the broker are scam type do which is why it's hard to make money. By the way, I'm with FreshForex broker for a long time and it looks really fine so you may check it.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to be a professional trader then you should work hard. You should know all the basic knowledge about the forex to be a professional trader. If you work hard and gain strong knowledge then you will be a professional trader no doubt. I am trying to be a professional trader. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are a lot of people who make huge profit from forex market. If anyone works hard with great patience and techniques, he can make good money. I trade with TP Global FX. They help me to make profit from my trade. The market is very risky. So, a broker like them can also help a trader to recover loss and gain profit. Their trading style pleased me. I love them because of their strategy and features. With the help of them forex become my only profession.

Thread Information