Thread: 100% Welcome Bonus!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default 100% Welcome Bonus!

Hello members, hope you all are enjoying your trading life with enough number of green pips! I see, there have so many offers from Forex broker, but among of them I seem welcome bonus is the most useful trading feature for retail Forex trader! Personally, I have very good welcome bonus experience with Trade24 broker! I received 100% bonus intently when I made my 1st deposit! So, have you every experience like this?

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Administrators
    Posts Per Day
    Blog Entries

Plz Add the link it is better to see !!!!!!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have something to say about FreshForex .I have traded with them for sometimes now. I've a big trading experience with various brokers and I'm really weatherbeaten. Now I'm trading here and completely satisfied with the parameters of trading and processing.
    This broker provides educational section where beginners able to learn things about Forex market and learn some strategies to ear profits from their trade. Also I can't forget to mention the supportive and responsive chat support they have. Indeed it is the most trustworthy foreign exchange broker for all traders.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Probably most traders got bored sometimes with specific instruments to trade all the time. But I enjoyed my trading in Forex since I got Forex4you, with all comfortable zone of work, good understanding, well behavior, also for great trading platform. They give me up to 150 instruments to trade, they don’t restrict me any trading terms but gives a powerful platform to work effectively. The major thing to trade with this broker, they are always support at the difficult situations also and make me feel proud of them.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Welcome bonus is one of the attractions to the traders. Those who are especially small investors it is an excellent opportunity to them indeed. They can have the taste of a big capital and we all know better that bi amount of capital helps a trader in earning more. I had invested a small capital in Trade12 because it is trustful broker to me. They actually welcomed me with 50% welcome bonus.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Those who believes bonus could one of the most effective trading feature are either new in this market or don’t understand the importance of it. Bonus is an external deposit system which you can never deposit from your account without trading with it and making some profit with them. In that case I think we should concentrate our main investment. Even I get 35% usable welcome bonus from AAFX and 30% redeposit bonus. I use them when I am idle and don’t have much to do with the live market.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In forex trading there is no chance to get bored. There are so anxiety in forex business, I really enjoy this business. My comfort zone in forex is my broker TopFX24. They understand my demand and those how they work. I like their customer support very much. They are providing 24/5 multilingual customer service. Which is very supportive, especially for new traders. For my scalping they are giving lowest spreads facility.
    Last edited by Michael Samuel; 2018-01-12 at 08:24 AM.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

At the point when you execute a position, there are basically three focuses in each exchange: entry price, benefit target, and stop loss. The entry price is characterized as the price at which an exchange is triggered. The benefit target is characterized as the price where the exchange exits with a benefit. The stop loss is characterized as the price where the exchange exits with a loss. How about we take the current GBP/USD price as 1.5743. Since you anticipate that the pound should appreciate against the U.S. dollar, you go into a long position. You choose to take a benefit of 30 pips and a stop loss of 30 pips. When these qualities are secured down in the broker's platform, just two things can occur: The exchange will hit either the benefit target or the stop loss.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every trader expects a handsome amount of welcome bonus from brokers but it’s rare nowadays. Scam brokers offer several packages but regulated brokers are stingy about welcome bonuses. Eurotrader allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Postive mindset brings positive results. Use a proven strategy for trading rather than wild guessing. Wild guesses don’t always carry good result for traders. Proper analysis is needed to carry large amount of profit. FXOpulence allows traders to apply all strategies on their platform.

Thread Information