Thread: The basic knowledge about spreads

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The basic knowledge about spreads

The basic knowledge about spreads is the difference between supply prices and demand price. Brokers profit from spreads. That is why the broker who provides the lowest trading spreads is always a good profit. AAFX gives me a spread of 0.2 pips. They keep less commission but offer their trader more profits. They also have a leverage structure of 1:2000 with proper risk and money management. Their smart bridge technology is very good for coverage.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the world of Forex there are several types of trading systems. Long time trading among them I have picked. Because in this type of trading professionalism lies. Through long time trading I can make higher profit than scalping. With my broker Forex4you I am running successfully my Forex trading as they provide me higher leverage as well as lower margin level to get a good result. Now according to my account type and capital I can take trading risk.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

La differenza tra il prezzo di offerta e il prezzo di domanda è noto come spread. La maggior parte dei trader considera gli spread mentre seleziona il broker. Perché lo spread di trading più basso è necessario per attività di trading redditizie. Da TradesFX sto ottenendo il miglior supporto di trading. Mi hanno dato un valore di spread pari a 0.9 pips, un leverage di 1: 500 con una corretta gestione del rischio. Inoltre hanno una struttura di copertura basata sulla tecnologia dei ponti intelligenti che molti altri broker non sono in grado di fornire al proprio operatore.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every market has a spread and so does Forex. A spread is simply defined as the price difference between where a trader may purchase or sell an underlying asset. Traders that are familiar with equities will synonymously call this the Bid: Ask spread. Trade12 is offering you low trading spread in maximum of their pairs and here I have all ECN accounts with lowest commission and no restrictions for pending orders.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spread is one of the basic terminologies for the forex traders that they should understand. And spread is the difference between the bids and asks price of a currency pair. And for the trader’s point of view smaller spread is better to ensure good profit by keeping the transaction costs lower as possible. Even for the scalpers who target smaller to moderate profit should work with a broker that can ensure lower spreads.

Thread Information