Thread: Does trading robot really work?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Does trading robot really work?

I have seen, almost all of successful Forex traders are doing their live trading manually! They make live market analysis based on their technical and fundamental knowledge! So, what’s the importance of trading EA or robot? Do you have any experience of robot trading? How was that?

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are some traders to whom trading with robots is simple. But I do not like robots as a trading mechanical apparatus. I like manual trading. I think robot needs continuous upgradation with time. Market don't act same all the time that is way a robot needs upgradation. As I can not make my own my robot, I couldn't administer to robots. I am a binary options trader. I don't utilize any robot for my trading. For options trading broker is basic as by a long shot the vast majority of the broker are not composed. I like lxmarkets.com as it is a controlled broker and it has most astounding payout rate in the market. You can try the broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Robots can be adjusted to watch market enhancements without the need to rest or even take pee breaks. It fundamentally makes after a course of move of standards in context of technical markers or price action and can execute trades ordinarily. For a great deal of forex traders who'd get a kick out of the chance to benefit by market progressions amidst a specific trading session however are stuck in an other time zone, utilizing an ace guide induces that they don't have to stress over trading rest for pips. I trade with Jmfinancial.Eu as it is a regulated ECN broker. So I feel safe with them. It in like way gives great associations like ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip and moment trade execution. The deposit and withdrawal is besides moment and free of cost.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Robots can be acclimated to watch market improvements without the need to rest or even take pee breaks. It on a very basic level makes after a course of move of measures in setting of specialized markers or price action and can execute exchanges commonly. For a lot of forex traders who'd get a kick out of the opportunity to profit by market movements in the midst of a particular trading session however are stuck in an other time zone, using a pro guide incites that they don't need to worry over trading rest for pips. I exchange with Forex4you as it is a managed NDD broker. So I feel safe with them.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Actually every Forex trader has his own choice of trading like someone likes to trade with short time trading strategy, some prefer long time trading strategy and some prefer robot or EA trading more and more. But I avoid trading with EA as it seems very risky to all traders indeed. As a scalper I am running my trades with Trade12 broker successfully. Here I am getting the favorable facilities of scalping.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex market is based on an electronic network. The electronic network made the world smaller now. On the base of a broad and strong electronic network, the central banks of all countries share their currency rate with one another. That’s why it is called inter-banking. That’s how central banks from all over the world exchange their currency in real time. This is how the forex market is working. This is very basics of forex trading which I learned from BPRIMES. Their highly qualified employees can find an individual approach to each client and that brings their customer support to the next level. You can easily trade, exchange and store assets in your Bprimes account any time because we are available 24/7.

Thread Information