Thread: Knowledge or Experience- in Forex business!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Knowledge or Experience- in Forex business!

No doubt, both are important! But knowledge is much powerful rather than trading experience! Like, a knowledgeable Forex trader can understand market flow rate very easily as he or she can read Forex market very deeply! But there have so many experience Forex traders, who are still losing their money, so what’s your opinion members?

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to need a reliable support from a regulated trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures superior execution for trading frequently , lowest trading spreads from 0 pips for using any trading techniques, high leverage for making profit rapidly, active customer services for solving any clients problem and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Some traders focus too much time on creating the perfect strategy, which leaves them with little energy to develop proper discipline. There are three main rules in particular that are crucial to obtaining a basic understanding of Forex trading discipline. Remember that there are many stories about traders who didn't follow their systems and suffered dire results. With your knowledge & experience you can trade with MXTrade for better profit.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Both knowledge and experience is very important in trading business. You can trade without learning and experience but the principle issue is you will loss all your money for sure. To be fruitful both knowledge and experience is very imperative. To begin with you require knowledge then with time you can accumulate understanding. It is knowledge and experience that makes a trader successful. That why we keep ourselves updated. I trade binary options on lxmarkets.com broker. This broker offers least deposit for new customers as low as 10$. It additionally gives special free bonus for new traders. If you are interested in binary options, go the website and open an account with it. It is a leading options broker in the internet.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A big amount of capital is not needed to trade with Forex market. We just need to have more knowledge through trading. A trader has a gather more knowledge about Forex trading and then he needs to apply it on market. It’s a big facility for an FX trader can enjoy all the time. I always used to trade with demo account to make my trading fluent. I am trading with Trdae12 is so much active and one can get high leverage, low spread from here.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading first of all we need a reliable support from a trading broker which for all time ensures a wide range of trading technologies. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which is real STP/ECN Execution trading platform which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any kinds of investments. And from here without any restrictions I am able to use my all trading techniques with scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am a trader with positivity. I can mark some reason why I am a trader & want to remain as a trader. So, the most obvious reason is financial freedom. I can make my own schedule, I can give time to my family & for my broker Bprimes who helping me with my trades through their services. This is the best broker I ever trade with. Anyone can be very happy to trade with them.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many traders who are already doing so. Investment of time, money and effort is needed. If anyone of these three goes missing, life will turn into chaos. Eurotrader is a broker makes sure instant support and provides quick withdrawal to account.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping can be a good technique because long-term trading is challenging and it requires strong market analysis and patience from traders. FXOpulence uses superior technology to help traders executes trades without facing any technical issues.

Thread Information