Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EA Forex trading, good or bad?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EA Forex trading, good or bad?

Forex trading business is the most flexible business, here you can make handsome money by using your personal trading strategy or system! That’s really interesting! By the way traders, what’s your opinion or EA or robot trading? Is it useful or not?

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Axecc.com, this company does not let me make withdrawals of money. The broker to see that I want to withdraw and I do not want to enter, has lost interest and no longer wants to talk to me. I can not talk to anyone. I need help to be able to withdraw the money and so that they do not cheat more people. It seems a serious company to read the terms and conditions, but when they have your money, they do not want to know anything else.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex4you is very especial for their clients because of their bonding with clients. They fixed the exchange of currencies with the trader by a simple amount of money. Even they deliver first rating platforms which the customers hardly needed to trade. This broker even delivers hottest currency market news and reports, political and central bank reviews, with the comments on major currencies. All this news is very essential to daily trade analysis.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

EA means expert advice. And robot trading means automated trading software which performs in forex market even we are not present in live market. Mostly I prefer manual trading over all these because i have confidence over me more than any mechanical instrument. If you ask me what would I choose between these two I would choose robot trading because I use it sometime. My broker AAFX gives me some exclusive and useful robot which I use often.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don’t prefer EA trading besides I like scalping. The forex expert advisor is a program capable of performing in the terminal any action following the instructions of a trader, without his direct involvement. All tasks are performed automatically or mechanically, which is why the advisors are called experts or mechanical trading systems. As a scalper I have the best opportunities with Trade12 broker. I have smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging and superior fast execution.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading robots are made by programmer on the basis of given strategy. And there is no strategy that work in all type of markets. You need to up date your strategy according to the market situation. When you use someone else robot, you are just blindly following someone. Robot is good if you can make it yourself as I do. There is another problem not every broker allows using robot. But I can use my robot with MaximusFx as they allow robot trading.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Of course, earning from forex is absolutely good thing, but if trader has a good trading support. TopFX24 is the ultimate trading support for every trader. Because any type of trader can join this broker and trade successfully. Because they have 7 types of trading support for different type of traders. In their trading platform trader will get 1: 500 leverage facility with proper risk management and money management. Also trader will get 24 hours very active multilingual customer support from them.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

EA is an automatic trading system in Forex market. It allow to trade according to given instruction without trader present. There are lots of EA in Forex market. Some of them are good some of them don’t. So my suggestion is that’s always test first in demo account. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me high leverage up to 1:500, swap free account etc.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To apply leveraged in trading trader have to be very wise and also they have to select a proper broker for this. Because leverage volume depends on brokers. For my trading with high volume of leverage, I am using ForexChief. The foundation of the project's technological infrastructure is built on the STP/NDD model avoiding not only a conflict of interest between the company and the client, but also, in general, increasing service quality by means of narrow spreads and high speed trading order execution. Leverage is helpful to get high volume of profit. By keeping high leverage in business trader can get a high volume of profit. But small capital investor cannot apply leverage. Because if they get lose they can get crushed.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex education is now quite easier than before because of the availability of internet. Read online e-books and watch video tutorials to flourish your knowledge. Eurotrader provides a free educational program.

Thread Information