Thread: I considered AAFX as my trading broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default I considered AAFX as my trading broker

I considered AAFX as my trading broker because I am getting the lowest trading cost from them. I am getting spreads of 0.2 pips, more than 2000 trading instruments, leverage 1:2000, wide range of trading bonuses and 2 USD commissions per referral. Because they are regulated trading brokers, their bonuses are fully tradable. Even their intelligent bridge technology is very conducive to coverage that many brokers in the market are not providing.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Principalmente le banche centrali, le grandi o piccole società e le banche interne accedono al mercato del forex. Il mercato Forex è il luogo di scambio di valuta estera. Trading da scrivania è possibile non per loro. È un po 'diverso dal trattare con la scrivania. TradesFX non ha alcun problema per trattare da banco o affare per le banche. Attualmente sto facendo trading con questo broker. Il loro processo di negoziazione è semplice e comodo che posso facilmente fare trading forex.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the world, Bitcoin is by far and the most famous and widespread digital currency. It is not regulated and much harder to trace, so only for the people who value the privacy of their online purchases for them it is ideal. In Forex4you trading platform I am using this digital currency trading system as to make deposits and withdraws just as like other payment systems now I can use with my Bitcoin wallet.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is one of these reliable virtual earning platforms now a day. But here support of reliable broker is essential. For this reason, I have chosen CIBfx: a licensed broker which is ensuring me user friendly trading package along with safety of funds. It is providing me lower spread, a moderate yet flexible trading leverage, fastest trade executions, technologically updated trading platform, 24/5 trading facilities and so on.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many brokers are available as we see in the retail market place. These brokers are also classified in ECN, STP and Market maker. Broker doesn’t fact but the fact is regulation. All that brokers are not well regulated so select a broker as per it’s regulation. To me Trade12 is a highly regulated one as it gets the most preference for it’s high security of funding and lowest transaction cost with wide range of deposit bonus.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a new trader just focus on earning knowledge as much possible. Try different types of trading on demo account as part of knowledge earning. Eurotrader allows traders with two reliable mt4 and mt5 trading platforms.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have been with FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, since the beginning of the year and they are really good at providing services to traders. They provide high security of funding to traders and allows all traders with a whopping 1:500 deposit bonus. I started trading with only $100 with the broker.

Thread Information