Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex scamming

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex scamming

Several brokers are engaged themselves in scamming and other dishonest activities which are fatal to all traders. They get fear in making investment to a broker due to these illegitimate activities of a broker. Scamming is increasing with the growing number of brokers. I found Trade12 as a blessing which is pure and free from scam. With the broker I have high security of funding, fluent trading platform, narrow trading spread and high leverage.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Una buona quantità di profitto potrebbe essere guadagnata attraverso il business Forex. Ma per molte ragioni la maggior parte dei trader sta perdendo i loro soldi preziosi invece di guadagnare. Una buona piattaforma di trading è un punto in più per ogni commerciante di forex. TradesFX è una tale piattaforma di trading. Questa piattaforma di trading ha piena sicurezza dei fondi. 7 tipi di conto di trading con supporto clienti multilingue per tutti i tipi di operatori. Ora i trader possono scambiare da qualsiasi luogo semplicemente usando il loro telefono Android, iphone o iPad solo grazie alla loro piattaforma di trading MT4.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In scamming several brokers are engaged themselves and which are fetal to the traders other dishonest activities. Due to those illegitimate activities of a broker they get fear in making investment with the broker. Forex4you as a blessing which is pure and free from scam I found. I get fluent trading platform, narrow trading spreads, high leverage, and high security of funding etc. from them. This broker is really good with their overall services.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I once got deceived by a broker before. I learned my lessons and moved on. A friend of mine referred FreshForex to me. I tried its bonus and traded with it for a month. I made profit and was able to withdraw it. Because I saw that this broker was reliable, I deposited my own money. I have never experienced any major issues with FF.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scamming is a process of fraud. Brokers are the survivors of the issue. So traders must be very much careful about selecting a broker. But still new traders are ignorant to selecting a trading broker. They don’t know which one is regulated and which one isn’t. I am strongly recommending PSSFX trading broker to you for your valuable safety of funding and to both the big and small investors the broker is the best one.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It has been a thing now. Many brokers are taking advantage of gullible newbies. I once got deceived by a broker in the past. You must be very cautious because money is involved. I am glad I am with a broker that values its clients. I am with FreshForex right now.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Now a days most of the broker talk as a pious man but ultimately they try to scam for keep away from them. I found FreshForex broker really good so you can use it without any hesitation.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy. Actually credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging we should choose this kinds of brokers.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, but often this choice can only be made by trying to trade. I like ForexChief's approach in this regard. They made the trading conditions on cent accounts the same as on standard accounts. I personally checked it. Thus, you can test the conditions of the company on a cent account, with minimal risks.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders must gather knowledge over fundamental analysis because this analysis gives traders a wide view of the market. Because the area of fundamental analysis is very long, but technical analysis helps a trader catch the trend. If technical analysis is accompanied, then it’s quite fine.

Thread Information