Thread: Forex slippage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex slippage

Slippage refers to the difference a trader expects to pay for a trade and the actual price at which the trade is executed. Slippage occurs because there is a slight time delay between the trader entering the trade and the time the broker receives the order. With Trade12 you are going to have fluent trading platform which is free from slippage, dealing desk and reqoutes issue.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Ci sono vari fattori nel forex per gestire il business per lungo tempo. La gestione del denaro e dei rischi è uno di questi. La ragione è che il denaro è l'elemento principale del business forex e anche questo business è molto rischioso. Se un trader mantiene il rischio e la gestione del denaro correttamente, può sicuramente sopravvivere in questo business. Nella mia carriera commerciale sto ricevendo la gestione del denaro e la gestione del rischio corretta dal mio broker TradesFX.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex market to achieve success easily there are some rules that should follow by the traders if want to become successful. Overcome your weakness, patient, remove greediness, use money and risk management and work with a reliable broker. As a reliable broker I found Forex4you broker. In their fluent trading platform, I get expert assistance, proper money and risk management that all helps me to make my successful trading career in a small time.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Slippage refers to when a request is fulfilled at a price that is unrelated to the requested cost. Slippage is often viewed negatively in discussions. However, traders can find something to be thankful for. Each purchaser must have a trade estimate and a cost, and there must also be a comparable number of dealers. In the event that merchants or purchasers are indecisive, it can cause costs to rise or fall. This can also happen when brokers need liquidity. This is why I grabbed Eurotrader. It is stocked with liquidity and offers a legit 1:50 to 1:500 leverage.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Slippages causes problem while taking orders because it creates a disparity between order executed and order taken. With Eurotrader broker, you won’t face any technical errors while executing trades.

Thread Information